The Changing World RPG
The Changing World RPG
The Changing World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Changing World RPG

In a world that is changing rapidly, skinchangers become more and more common among the people in the world. A school is established to help control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back again, in search of new Skinchangers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fresau

Antal indlæg : 141
Geografisk sted : Denmark

Back again, in search of new Skinchangers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again, in search of new Skinchangers   Back again, in search of new Skinchangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:56 am

"Perhaps I do have more stamina to keep going, through I do not know where it lies, only that it's east of here" He looks at Kakashi "So I would say that you most likely would get there before me anyways, chances are I'd get lost more than once." He lets out a bit of a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 322

PostSubject: Re: Back again, in search of new Skinchangers   Back again, in search of new Skinchangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:02 am

"Well. I would be happy to guide you." he offered, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://changingworld.danskforum.net
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: Back again, in search of new Skinchangers   Back again, in search of new Skinchangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:03 am

"Well I might as well take you up on that offer, no reason not to." He replied, smiling slightly
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: Back again, in search of new Skinchangers   Back again, in search of new Skinchangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:19 am

A small nod. "It'll be easier to travel in your born form. So - touch your hide, and it should happen naturally, in the start."
Back to top Go down
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: Back again, in search of new Skinchangers   Back again, in search of new Skinchangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:23 am

"I'm assumng that this won't be as painful as the first time" He shook his head and slowly reached towads the pelt. He grabbed the pelt and as he did that, he began to transform back into a bear.
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: Back again, in search of new Skinchangers   Back again, in search of new Skinchangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:31 am

"Exactly." with a small smile, he took his own pelt, over his shoulders, and closed his eyes as he let the transformation consume him. Tail, hind legs, back, arms, and finally, head.
Back to top Go down
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: Back again, in search of new Skinchangers   Back again, in search of new Skinchangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:38 am

After finishing his transformation back into his bear form, he looks over at Kakashi and nods all while feeling content about returning to the form he has been used to.
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: Back again, in search of new Skinchangers   Back again, in search of new Skinchangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:39 am

After 'smiling' to him, he threw his head slightly, to indicate they were leaving, now, and went back through the bushes he'd entered the meadow through.
Back to top Go down
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: Back again, in search of new Skinchangers   Back again, in search of new Skinchangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:42 am

He slowly starts following after Kakashi, through before going through the bushes he casts a quick glance back at the meadow, the palce he had been staying while this whole transformation went on and with a small 'sigh' he quickly goes through the bushes and after him.
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: Back again, in search of new Skinchangers   Back again, in search of new Skinchangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:51 am

Before long, they were on the run, through the massive forests of the West... Birth place of them both... And, days later - deserts. The Oasis in the horizon.

//Continues at the Oasis: https://changingworld.danskforum.net/t24-a-school-in-sight#59 //
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back again, in search of new Skinchangers   Back again, in search of new Skinchangers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back again, in search of new Skinchangers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Changing World RPG :: RPG :: Western forest-
Jump to: