The Changing World RPG
The Changing World RPG
The Changing World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Changing World RPG

In a world that is changing rapidly, skinchangers become more and more common among the people in the world. A school is established to help control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Visit to a New Home.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fresau

Antal indlæg : 141
Geografisk sted : Denmark

First Visit to a New Home.  Empty
PostSubject: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 4:48 am

Place: Guys' dormitories.
Time: Around 10-10.30 pm.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A few minutes has passed since Kakashi took Neal Walker to the guys' dormitories, Neal, had been looking around through the entirety of the short walk between the caffeteria and the dorms, now that they've gotten inside, Neal doesn't react any differently, still looking around and trying to figure out this new place he'll be calling home.
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 322

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:55 pm

"So, what d'you think?" Kakashi asked, with a soft smile on his lips. "I get private quaters because I'm a teacher, but it's still pretty neat, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://changingworld.danskforum.net
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:01 am

"Well" Neal said, still looking around. "It is most certainly different from what I'm used to. But so Is everything around here. But yes, it does seem very neat." He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:27 am

A smile and a nod. "I hope you'll fin dyour place here soon enough. Most do within the first month."
Back to top Go down
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:03 am

He smiled. "So do I. And a month you say? That does sound about right." He kept looking around and asked. "How long did it take for you to get used to being here?"
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:21 am

"Me? About a week. Then again, I'm good at adapting to different situations." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:30 am

"A week? It only took you a week to get used to be here?" His voice had a slight tone of both sceptisim and curiosity to it. "Thats' a pretty short time to use on getting setteled in, in an entirely unknown place."
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:48 pm

He shrugged. "Well. As I said; I adapt rather quickly."
Back to top Go down
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:17 pm

He smiled. "I know you said that, I just find it a bit surprising that you can addapt that quickly."
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:33 pm

"Another wolf thing, I guess." he grinned. "I'm used to go from not eating at all to having a feast, and back again... That's harder than getting used to a new place where there's always food."
Back to top Go down
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:01 pm

"I suppose that is true." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 12:10 pm

"Mmhmm, it is."

A sound then caught Kakashi's ear, and he looked to the other end of the room. Sure enough, another person was there, a fifth year student.

"Hey, Uta? Can you take over for a bit here, with introducing Neal to how things work here?"

The pierced, heavily tattooed guy turned his head slowly and looked at first Kakashi, then at Neal, with his eerie black and red eyes. Then, "Sure," he said with a shrug and a small smile.

"Great." Kakashi smiled, then turned to Neal. "I'll leave you in Uta's hands. I have to go start preparing my classes for tomorrow. See you there," he smiled, gave Neal a clap on the shoulder, then left.
Back to top Go down
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:56 am

Neal looked at Kakashi and smiled. "See you there." He then turned and looked at Uta, the smile disappering as quickly as it had appeared.
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 1:20 am

The same soft smile in place, Uta wandered over to him, and stretched out a hand for a handshake. "I'm Uta." Now that Neal was this close, it was clear to see the tattoos weren't tattoos at all, but rather dark snake scales forming the tattoo patterns.
Back to top Go down
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 1:38 am

He shook Utas hand, looking at the scales. "I'm Neal."
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 2:10 am

"So you're all new here?" he asked, still softly smiling as he sat down on the bed. But the red and black eyes were probably still a good bit unsettling. "I'm on my fifth and final year."
Back to top Go down
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 2:16 am

He noded. "Yes I am all new here, arrived what, a couple of hours ago." He slightly shook his head and continued." "Fifth year... How have those five years been?"
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 2:34 am

"They've been good. Well, the first wasn't, since I wasn't used to being around so many without... Well, without eating anybody." he put it bluntly, shrugging. "But I got used to it, and it's rather nice here." he reached under the bed to pull forth a drawing pad and pencil. He set the pencil to the paper, but then - "Uhm. You don't mind if I draw while we talk, do you? Meeting new people always inspires me."
Back to top Go down
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 2:59 am

"hmmm... I see, I can imagine that exact thing will be somewhat difficult for me too." He looked at the drawing pad and shrugged. "No I do not mind."
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 3:06 am

He nodded with a smile, for some reason flicking out his tongue for the smaller part of a second. "You're originally a mammal, aren't you? Your degree of body warmth suggests it." the smile widened for a bit as he looked up at him, then he began drawing. "I'm a reptile." the scales pretty much gave it away. "We tend to be a bit more... Opportunistic... Than mammalian carnivores. As in eating whatever moves right next to us."

Back to top Go down
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 4:02 am

"Yeah it is pretty easy to see that you're a reptile, and yes I am originally a mamal,a bear to be exact... And you? What were you before you became a skinchanger. Your... Scales don't really tell much."
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 4:07 am

"I'm an anaconda." he drew some more. "An eighteen meters long one, to be exact. I'm double the size any other anaconda I've seen. And I think I'm about 30 cm in girth around the middle." Yeah. He was one hell of a large anaconda. He'd been able to swallow a bear cub, once.
Back to top Go down
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 4:15 am

"Eighteen meters?" He shook his head. "That is ridiculously large for anything, how could you even move around?"
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 4:36 am

"I was never up on land." he shrugged. "We're water boas. We're fast in the water. Not on land. Then I got this body, and well. Now I'm fast on land, too." there was just a small grin, there.
Back to top Go down
Fresau

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 4:45 am

"Ah of course, water snake, that does expalin it." He took a deep breath, remebering some of the stories he had heard, of monsters living in the rivers, while he still was a cub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Visit to a New Home.    First Visit to a New Home.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Visit to a New Home.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Changing World RPG :: RPG :: Arania School :: Guys' dormitories-
Jump to: