The Changing World RPG
The Changing World RPG
The Changing World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Changing World RPG

In a world that is changing rapidly, skinchangers become more and more common among the people in the world. A school is established to help control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Thirst for Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 322
Geografisk sted : Denmark

A Thirst for Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thirst for Adventure   A Thirst for Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:05 am

"Well... I think we're generally weird to most other races in this world. With this clear distinction between man and animal..." he gestured to his waist, where his human waist blended into the 'neck' portion of his tiger body. "I mean, well, we do get more... Primitive... Urges, but they can be controlled. It's more like a voice whispering in our ear than an overpowering need, if you understand what I mean. Like this body," he gestured to the tiger part, "Wants me to do it, but my head tells it 'no'."
Back to top Go down
https://changingworld.danskforum.net
Emo

Antal indlæg : 16

PostSubject: Re: A Thirst for Adventure   A Thirst for Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:19 am

"Huh..." He showed his understanding by slowly nodding. "I guess it's the opposite for me. Even if I try, I can't really suppress my instincts." Shrugging, he grimaced at the thought. "I'm pretty sure that the only reason I can lead a decent conversation is because I was taught by a human. Those of my kind aren't really ones to talk. If there's a threat it's either attack or run. Definitely no sitting down to have a nice chat with someone," he chuckled, "who could easily make you their next meal."
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: A Thirst for Adventure   A Thirst for Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:31 am

"Well... It'd have been a different story if you'd intruded on our land. We can be quite... Territorial." he grinned. "Until you've convinced us you mean us and our land no harm, of course. Then we're as guest-free as some of the humans can be."
Back to top Go down
Emo

Antal indlæg : 16

PostSubject: Re: A Thirst for Adventure   A Thirst for Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:42 am

"Ah... glad I didn't happen to stroll onto your territory then." A nervous laught escaped him. "Although I guess it's the same for both our kinds then. It's going to be a huge mess if you end up in the wrong place. Can't say I have my own land though. It's sort of shared."
Back to top Go down
Kashi
Admin
Kashi

PostSubject: Re: A Thirst for Adventure   A Thirst for Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:06 pm

He nodded. "I branched off from my family and made my new one a little further west of here. It's... Yeah, you know... A tiger thing. Too many males in one place would end up rather nasty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thirst for Adventure   A Thirst for Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thirst for Adventure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Changing World RPG :: RPG :: Eastern mountains-
Jump to: